THE INTIMACY SHIFT – NEXT 6-MONTH JOURNEY:
May – Nov 2019
2-day live event in the Yarra Valley on 31 May & 1 June
Are you ready to step into the best version of yourself within your intimate relationship and your LIFE?
Welcome to The Intimacy Shift! I am a psychologist and relationship coach based on the Gold Coast, Australia, with over 20 years’ experience in my field.
I have trained in New York as a Schema Therapist and I am passionate about transforming people’s intimate relationships, through shifts at the level of the PERSONALITY.
I use the latest up-to-date techniques to bring about deep transformative change for a thriving intimate relationship.
I work on clearing out old outdated belief patterns, cultural wounds, emotional blocks and negative patterns from the past that interfere with attraction and desire, to pave the way for a thriving intimate relationship that keeps getting better and better.
My approach is influenced by the frameworks of modern-day visionaries in the field of psychology, intimate relationships and wellbeing, including Dr. Jeffrey Young, Dr. Daniel Siegel, Dr. Brene Brown, Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Esther Perel, Esther Hicks, and Dr. Joe Dispenza.
The Intimacy Shift
My 6-month group coaching program, The Intimacy Shift, includes a 2-day live event and fortnightly online coaching calls, which has the unparalleled benefits of healing and quantum shifts that occur as part of a group. The program is a deep dive into the feminine psyche as well as working through powerful methods from neuroplasticity research and practice that create and sustain intimacy.
This program is suitable for women of any sexual orientation who are wishing to create positive changes to the way they approach intimate relationships. The program is suitable for women who would like to bring more depth and emotional connection into their current marriage or partnership, or women who can identify that certain unhealthy patterns were present in their previous relationships and they would like to clear these out before entering their next intimate relationship.
1. May 2019 – (starts with 2-day live event 31 May – 1 June Yarra Valley)
2. August 2019 – (live event: Gold Coast)
Please complete the form at the top of the page to find out more.
Feb 2019 – Gold Coast/Brisbane
PRIVATE COACHING & CONSULTATIONS
The Intimacy Shift
I offer a limited number of premium private coaching packages for couples or individuals in 3-month blocks wishing to make shifts in their intimate relationships. Private coaching is suitable for married couples and those in long-term relationships, including high profile and busy people who are seeking focused one-on-one attention. It is also appropriate for people not currently in a relationship who would like to clear out past patterns and activate their Higher Self prior to entering a new relationship. This coaching can be either online or in person on the Gold Coast, and interstate clients should plan for a half-day intensive session face to face on the Gold Coast after the initial online mapping session. Relationship coaching is a proactive approach to intimate relationships, as it ensures that unhealthy patterns are recognised and worked through before they build up over a number of years where it can be difficult to repair.
The Wellbeing Shift
I offer a 3-month intensive coaching package for people wishing to make significant shifts in their wellbeing and achieve emotional mastery, empowerment, confidence, self-love and worthiness. This coaching program is suitable for people who have the sense that they have an untapped source of freedom, empowerment and joy that they are seeking a stronger connection to. I use principles and techniques from neuroplasticity, positive psychology, EFT (tapping) and Law of Attraction to guide clients beyond symptom relief and towards more consistent states of joy, love and freedom.
If you would like to inquire further about my coaching packages, please send an email
and we can book in a chat to see whether I can be of service.
I look forward to working with you towards more intimacy, connection, love, worthiness, play, fun, adventure and expansion in your relationship and life.
Dr. Tracey Hunter
THE INTIMACY SHIFT – 6-MONTH GROUP COACHING JOURNEY
The Intimacy Shift is a 6-month coaching program that covers the 3 Portals to a Thriving Intimate Relationship:
I. WHOLE HEART ACTIVATION – 2-day live event and 2 webinars/coaching
II. HIGHER SELF ACTIVATION – 4 webinars/coaching calls
III. CONNECTION ACTIVATION – 4 webinars/coaching calls
The next program kicks off with a 2-day live event in the Yarra Valley on 31 May & 1 June 2019.
The benefits to those who complete the 6-month program are:
– Recognising your protective armour and an understanding of attachment, the brain, and low-level survival responses
– An understanding of how protective armour deadens intimacy and desire
– Coming face to face with your unique inner critic
– Replace your protective armour with clearer boundaries, tender assertiveness and empathy
– Reclaim parts of your heart shut down due to prior heartbreak and socialisation
– Re-discover your inner lover
– Find the courage to bring your whole unguarded heart to your intimate relationship and your life
– Reconnect with your emotions so that you can reliably use them to guide you towards more loving ways of relating
– Understand the influence of parents and the culture you grew up in on the way you respond to your own emotional reactions
– Develop your own Higher Self who can reliably contain all of your emotions and transform them into choices, behaviours and actions that serve you
– Become your own companion and relieve your romantic partner from being responsible for how you feel
– Learn how to communicate your emotions and needs to your partner in a way that leads to more love, connection and desire
– Develop your relationship vision so that both partners feel deeply fulfilled and excited about your connection
– Understand the dance of feminine and masculine energy so that you can create polarity and sustainable sexual attraction
– Develop the communication skills required to create a sense of collaboration and connection, not competition and separation.
TO EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN THE PROGRAM, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM:
VISIT MY FACEBOOK PAGE HERE
TO WATCH “THE THREE PORTALS TO A THRIVING INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP” WEBINAR, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Dr. Tracey Hunter
Psychologist & Relationship Coach
**PLACES ARE LIMITED TO 10 PEOPLE**